Littmann:® Classic ll Infant Stethoscope
Littman Stethoscope Classic II Infant
All the quality of the 'industry standard' Classic II SE but with a small, infant sized chestpiece featuring both a standard bell on one side and a diaphragm on the other.
- Miniature Chestpiece uniquely designed for neonatal/infant patients.
- Choose between a 2.7cm standard diaphragm or a 1.9cm traditional open bell thanks to the double-sided chestpeice.
- Improve patient comfort with a rubber non-chill rim and diaphragm.
- Experience optimal sound transmission from the comfortably positioned, anatomically designed headset.
- Comfortable snap-tight soft seal eartips reduce ambient noise.
- Reliably flex the durable latex free tubing and robust headset over one million times.
- Used during the physical assessments of infant patients as a diagnostic aid.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 7 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
Included with your purchase is complementary one time, one location laser engraving service, some restrictions apply. Please visit here to submit your engraving request after you have placed your order through our website.